Friday, January 25, 2008

More sales

Well I sold 3 books yesterday and only one this morning. Last Friday I sold 5 books in one evening and I'm tempted to go out and buy some more but I've decided against it. Hopefully I can go ahead and sell what I already have on the shelves this weekend. I am going to continue to add to the inventory every week. I'm still kind of envious of the man selling 150 books a day average and wondering if i will ever reach that point. I don't think I have the resources to be able to ever sell that many. I could have to be buying over 1000 books a week to keep an inventory up and I don't have a means to do that. The money doesn't bother me because I tend to make back what I spend pretty fast. its find the that many books to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon