Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Bookstore

I've been experiencing daily sales with my new Amazon bookstore. I'm not selling more than 1 or 2 a day but I'm still selling and since I only have 28 books in my inventory I can be pretty happy about that. Today I went down to Marva (another second hand place) and checked out there used books. I came home with 9 more books.

I've found a new way to check the books before buying them without having to write down the names and drive down to the coffee shop. I just call Coyote up on the phone and make him do it. he tried to argue with me about it but then his dad said he HAD to do it. He going to love it when I start garage saling again and he has to be awake at 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon