Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Ipod

Do you have an Ipod. I have an Ipod. I love my Ipod. Its great for working out with. I can download free music off of the net and take it with me anywhere I want to go. Since the radio in my car no longer works I can still have music in my car with that thing. Plus there so small, its easy to slide them into your pocket. If I don't have pockets on what I'm wearing then I put them in my waist band.

I really need to get an ipod case so I don't have to worry about the volume changing when its in my pocket (that happens sometimes) or it falling out of my waist band and the headphones getting jerked out of my ears (thats so irritating when that happens).

Shieldzone.com has a revolutionary iPod case that protects not only iPods but most cell phones, smartphones, macbooks, and portable gaming consoles. Its made from a unique material originally created for the military to protect the leading edges of helicopter blades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon