Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Trip to Memphis

I got to go to Memphis once when I was a kid. I didn't get to see Graceland but I did get to stand at the gates and look inside. I think my mother went on a tour but it was so expensive that the rest of us didn't go. We let her go. You know I don't even remember what we were doing there. I just remember being with my mothers family. My Aunts and Uncles on her side. I remember driving across a bridge and being able to look down on Mud Island. All I remember about it was it looked really really developed. Overdeveloped actually. It looked like concrete and buildings sticking up out of the river.

I also remember something about a haunted house but I can't seem to find anything about it on the Memphis tourism site. Maybe I'm just imagining that part or maybe the memory is coming from a visit to another place.

Maybe someone at TrustedTours.com would know about that haunted house or if there as one a at all. TrustedTours.com offers sightseeing tours in lots of different cities. There having a contest right now where yu can win a win a handheld GPS by signing up for their newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon