Sunday, January 20, 2008

Silver

The American dollar is definitly not worth what it used to be. I don't have any money to invest right now. There was a point in time when I thought I was going to be able to but that income took a sudden nose dive due to circumstances that were beyond my control. It sucked but it happens.

If I did have money to invest I would think about investing in silver or gold. Through Monex Deposit Company (MDC) you can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins for immediate personal delivery. If you don't want them delivered to your home you can have them delivered to a secure location somewhere else or Monex can arrange a secure location. For over 30 years, the Monex companies have been America’s gold, silver and precious metals investment leader. You can get metals from them in bar form or in coin form as well. I wonder what a big pile of silver coins would look like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon