Friday, January 11, 2008

Final Girl

I stumbled across this blog the other day called Final Girl. The writer is a horror movie fanatic. she says she will watch any horror movie, good or bad. She doesn't care how cheesy it is, she will watch it. I am a little bit pickier about my horror movies. I love to watch them but I like them to have a decent plot and be pleasing to the eye. An example of this would be Silent Hill.

She is also an excellent writer and is a pleasure to read. For an example of this check out her review of the movie descent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of the Woods said...

Oooh, thanks for writing introducing her ... I am also a total horror fan!!! Me thinks I'm going to visit her regularly!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon