Tuesday, February 05, 2008

E Commerce Storage Solutions

My book store is doing well. I've had 16 sales in three days. I'm pretty please with that. I hope my daily sales continue to grow but for that to happen I'm going to have to have more inventory listed. Right now I still have plenty of space to store all of the used books I pick up. I haven't been able to get anymore than 58 in one week. Even after I run out of room in the house I could probably put a storage building out on the property and store books outside of the house as well. Not everyone can do that though and have to find other ways of storing there inventory. ShipIto.com can provide storage and shipping for e-commerce companies so they don't have to worry about warehouse space or about storing there inventory in there home. This way when you get an order you don't have to worry about digging through your inventory and trying to find it. The company locates it and ships it for you. I have to admit packaging the books does get a little old. Maybe I can find a quicker way to package them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon