Thursday, February 07, 2008

Making Money Online

There are lots of different ways to make money on the internet. Some are better than others. Some pay a little and a select few pay a lot. You just have to know how to find the goods ones. The good ones are usually a well guarded secret. If everyone was doing them there probably wouldn't be good money in them after all.

CashPoint is a program that lets you earn money by completing offers and surveys in your free on the internet. They offer some of the highest payouts in the industry as well as a powerful 3 tier referral program. They have great customer service too. They have a live chat room operator as well as a phone line customer service. I personally prefer the chat room. I hate talking on the phone with people.

I've done the whole completing offers and surveys thing. You can make money at it, even though some people on the internet will tell you that you can't. I suspect that they just don't want the additional competition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of the Woods said...

So, I don't know if you actually do the stuff at cash point, or if you were just advertising for them. BUT ... if you do use them ... I'm trying, but I can't seem to navigate on the page well enough to get started. Am I missing something? Just wonderin'

11:25 AM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

That was just an advertisement.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon