Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Migraines

You know I did some reading up on migraines not to long ago and learned that the cause of the pain is swelling of blood vessels in that part of the brain. This is why a persons speech and motor function may be affected during a migraine. A person can also die from a migraine. I didn't know this either. If I had known it I might have been a little bit more concerned about some of the more severe ones I've suffered through. Because the pain is caused by swelling of blood vessels in the brain its possible for them to swell so much that you get can have an anurism. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of the Woods said...

I've never suffered from migrains, but I recalled a blog post on another blog and searched to see if I could find it ... here it is ... http://livinginseason.blogspot.com/2007/12/feverfew-cures-migraines.html
I hope it helps.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon