Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More storms but we still have power.

More storms hit Arkansas tonight with more 60 mile per hour winds. 1600 residents of Russellville are without power once again. I'm just glad were not one of them this time. There was a tornado touchdown in Atkins and a few other places. 5 people were killed and a few others are missing.

They had a guy on the news that said when they heard the tornado warnings they left there mobile home and went to the church thinking they would be safe. The Tornado hit the church while they were inside of it. They were unhurt, but this is funny because there mobile home was untouched.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I knew you must be close to Atkins and I was thinking about you. I'm glad you're okay. Such a tragedy for all concerned.

Sorry I didn't get here sooner. My hard disc crashed on Tuesday night.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon