Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Workout

My workouts have been going well. So is my running. I look smaller all over even though I haven't really lost much weight. Thats the thing about running, its a full body exercise. I've moved my speed up to 5.5 from 5.0 and I'm running 1.21 miles and the last .10 of the mile I hike the speed up to 6.5. I try to move the distance up a little bit more each time, even if its just 1 point on the treadmill. Lately I've been having trouble with my shins and my left hip so I've slowed down on the running a little bit.I haven't stopped though. Then I do 15 minutes on the bike at 20 mph, 30 on the elliptical walker and usually another 15 just walking at 3.5. I haven't been anywhere near the weight benches

2 Comments:

Blogger sachina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 AM  
Blogger sachina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon