Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oysters

I don't like oysters. I never have. I like them cooked in things but not raw in the shell. I heard a ridiculous oyster joke the other day. I have a terrible sense of humor so be prepared "not" to laugh. There are these two oysters,and there married to each other.The wife oyster says to the husband oyster, "You never open up to me.". Isn't that awful.

You can actually get sick from eating raw oysters. You can even die. Vibrio vulnificus bacteria is found in raw oysters. If you have liver disease, diabetes or a weak immune system, you should not eat them because your at greater risk. There is a website called be oyster aware that teaches you about Gulf oysters and things you should be aware of. They even have a section with recipes. I wonder if they would be good fried like clams are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon