Thursday, February 07, 2008

The pillows on my bed

We have these throw pillows on our bed. Three of them looked really horrible. One of them was gold and has always shown every stain way to easily. Even water stains. I have a bad habit of going to bed or laying in bed with my hair wet and it only took once to leave a stain on it. Then we had these two green and lavender floral pillows from a bed we used to have in the fourth bedroom. I've never washed them either. But like the gold one the stuffing in them has gotten all lumpy so I figured what the heck. if it ruins them it won't matter. So I threw them into the washing machine and then into the dryer. It made a huge difference. There even fluffier. I could probably replace the stuffing in them and make them nice and smooth again though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon