Monday, March 10, 2008

gravel on the flower beds

Well its the beginning of another week. The snow is melting off of the ground. There are tiny spring flowers blooming in my garden. I swear they must have bloomed under the snow because they were not there before it melted. I still have beds to clean out. I'm not messing with mulch anymore. Its to much of a pain in the butt to deal with every single year. This year were covering everything with gravel. River gravel to be specific. All of the gardens and all of the paths and even the driveway so that everything blends in. River gravel is cheap and easy to get making it easy to replace. Plus the dogs are less likely to try and turn my flower beds into there own personal beds is there covered in river rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon