Thursday, March 06, 2008

Light Beer

Do you drink light beer? I think I was 5 or younger the last time I tried Beer.My dad drank it all of the time and he used to give me a sip of it before he drank the whole thing. My dad drinks beer like most people drink iced tea. I liked it back then but at some point in time I just kind of lost my taste for it. There is a survey about light beer where you can win a chance to win a 300 dollar gift certificate from amazon. Its a text survey. To take it you have to text the word Beer to the word beer to 247365. To view the rules for the contest click here. If you drink light beer you may want to enter the survey to have a chance to win that 300 dollar gift certificate from amazon. I can think of a lot of things I could buy with a 300 dollar gift certificate from amazon. This does look like a premium text service so make sure you take a loot at what your being charged per text received when your answering the questions.some of them charge outrageous rates on those services like 4.99 or 5.99 per text received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon