Thursday, March 20, 2008

You know my income is kind of sucky at the moment and I complain about it a lot. Its not easy going from an easy 150 to 250 dollars a day to just barely scraping 30 to 50 a day but I had to admit there are a lot worse ways to make a living. I go to bed and get up whenever I feel like it. I went to work out at 12:30pm today and was able to stay gone as long as I wanted too. I'm laying on the love seat with the lap top right now while recorded episodes of the X files play. I actually had some ops to do this afternoon (for a change). I'm feeling a little sleepy after burning all of those calories this afternoon so I may make myself a cup of coffee and go sit by the pond before returning to work. Its not as though there isn't a light at the end of the tunnel either. I may be making that much money again before the year is out. I just don't know when thats going to change. Also since the big Googlesmack I've put two more irons in my fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon