Thursday, April 03, 2008

Unlimited Music Downloads

I have a membership to Rhapsody music. I get to listen to all the music I want as long as its on Rhapsody. If I want to put it on my Ipod I have to pay 89 cents a download. I recently learned that you can Download Unlimited Music w/ Napster Now. I remember Napster when I first learned about downloading music for free off of the internet. I think they were the first site to get sued by the music industry but I can't say for sure. I Do remember going to the Napster site and it was closed. I guess its back open now. I'm going to check it out. I would much rather download my music for free. Napster certainly costs the same as Rhapsody does and they even take PayPal which is even better. They have a free trial service right now. You can try it free for 7 days so I think I'm going to go ahead and try it out. I am going to cancel my rhapsody anyway. Since I went to using the laptop full time I don't listen to it through my bigger speakers and the sound on the lap top is terrible.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kausar Khan said...

Rhapsody and Napster are expensive tp download. There are many site where we can take life time member and unlimited downloads. Plz visit http://everydownloads.com for such related topic.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon