Monday, April 14, 2008

What the Future may Hold

I've been reading articles about the riots in Haiti. I saw a clip about the dirt cookies there eating because they can't afford food. The price and rood continues to rise here and I wonder how long before people in America get pissed off enough to riot in the streets. I doubt we will be eating cookies made of dirt when that happens.

You know when my husband bought a gun a few months ago I thought he was being a little silly. After all we don't even bother to lock our doors out here. Maybe its not such a bad idea after all though. There is a website called lapolicegear.com where you can find all sorts of police gear. You never know it might come in handy. You can even find safariland holsters on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon