Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Answering Services

Back when business was better and I found myself writing little articles and advertisements from sun up to sometime past midnight each and every day of the week (those were the days). I thought about hiring an Answering Service for Bear's business. That way I didn't have to worry about dealing with his business calls because I really hated talking on the phone. Business went to crap with the economy though and our wonderful weather flooding the eastern part of the state made it worse. Its hard to make enough profit to live off of when 25% of your customers go out of businesses and another 25% are under water.

I know a man who "used" to have a full time carpet cleaning business and he used Answering Services. He didn't have anyone sitting at home to take his calls and he didn't carry a cell phone at that time. He has a part time job now too. When things improve I may look into an answering service though. Maybe something like MapCommunications.com. They offer services 24 hours a day 7 days a week and have been in business since 1991. In these days of uncertainty it is comforting to know the business has been around that long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon