Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Art

I was never a big fan of history. I always thought it was boring. Math and history were always the two classes I hated the most. Strangely enough though I do like historical romances. Its those books that made history a little more worth while for me. Its also caused me to develop a love for historical places. We don't have a history Museum here in my little home town. We had an art museum once but it turned into place that sold framed prints and did photo framing rather than an art gallery. I don't think we have ever had a museum like Stark Museum of Art though. They have a section dedicated to rt of the American west. I don't know if its art dedicated to the American West or if its Art from the American west. I didn't know that there was a whole lot of art from those days other than American Indian . But I guess that kind of art is really cool enough. I love Indian Art work. The Stark Museum of rt focuses on Western Art, American Indian Art, Decorative Arts, and Rare Books and Manuscripts.

Being a book dealer I am fascinated by the books and manuscripts. I am always on the look out for rare valuable books or manuscripts like that one I have on the shelf in there in a plastic case thats worth 500 dollars. I wonder what kind of rare books I would find there. Probably not the kind that you can list in an Amazon books store. I can bet you that, but still something I think might be worth seeing though. I have developed such a fascination with old things thanks to romance novels and my frequent visits to Eureka Springs.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon