Wednesday, May 07, 2008

In the garden

Its a muggy rainy day in Arkansas. The little gadget bar on my screen says 70 degrees and sunny but its definitely not sunny. I actually cooked today. I have chicken pepper pot in the crock pot and plans to start some homemade French bread at 5pm. I should probably cook a lot of French bread and stick it in the deep freeze.

For the garden I have planted thyme, tomatoes (mixed package), lemon and regular cucumbers, dew melons, cantaloupes, watermelon , nasturtiums (for making capers) and . . . It seems like I've planted something else too . . . Oh yeah, bell peppers (mixed colors of course). I'm still thinking about planting lettuce. I'd love to plant a package of mixed Chinese cabbages but I really don't have enough room thats in full sun to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon