Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Logo designs, check it out

Hey check it out I made a logo for my store through Logoeyes.com. You can use there little logo design program for creating logo designs with. The one I made is below. I can't afford to buy them and I really wouldn't have any need for business cards with my logo on them since all of my business is done online anyway. I do need a stamp or address labels with my business name and logo on them. I was going to go with address labels but I think I would be better off with a stamp for my envelopes and an ink pad with dark gray ink in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbie Tina said...

Nice business card design,It looks so simple and attractive ....Template Design

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon