Saturday, June 07, 2008

An All Weather Scooter, 100 miles to the gallon

I wonder what kind of auto insurance comparison I would get on a scooter. I did a little searching on the internet because I was wondering if there was a way to make a scooter suitable for all kinds of weather without putting on a rain coat. As it turns out in the UK they sell all weather scooter canopies that encase the whole vehicle. There made of plastic and would be ideal for driving one of things to work on a cold or rainy day. I'm still having my car converted to a hydrogen hybrid for going book scouting and to the grocery store but I could definitely drive something like that back and forth to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roman lesnar said...

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... bromscooter kopen

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jack Men said...

I"m gladsome to mature so more serviceable and informative assemblage on your website. wordpress themes

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon