Friday, June 06, 2008

Seeing Things Clearly Now

I have to remember to make an appointment to get my eyes checked. I keep forgetting and I really need to get contact lenses while I have the money to do so. It would be nice to have a "clear" view of the world around me.

I guess thats why all of my dads guns have Rifle scopes on them. His vision is terrible. I remember how he went 10 years without killing a deer before my mother finally talked him into getting his eyes checked. He got glasses and the very first week of deer season managed to get a deer. optics Planet carries rifle scopes. They also carry a huge selection of riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, night vision, telescopes, rangefinders, laser sights, flashlights, tripods, radar guns, digital camera binoculars and much more! I think I would like to have one of infered camera things to be in the woods at night with. Then you could see all of the critters you wouldn't otherwise see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon