Monday, October 20, 2008

Seeing the Light

I have a years worth on contact lenses thanks to my health insurance. After having gone so long without health insurance and therefore a very long time without contact lenses its very nice to be able to see clearly again. I often think that I really need to get some eyeglasses as well for emergencies. Its not wise for me to rely only on my contact lenses. After all if I had had glasses back when I used up my last pair of contact lenses I wouldn't have had to walk around without contact lenses for so long.

Or maybe I could have just gotten them from ZenniOptical.com. They sell prescription glasses for 8 dollars a pair. I could actually afford 8 dollars a pair without health insurance. I wouldn't have been able to afford the exam to get the prescription but I might have actually been able to afford the glasses. They have a really big selection of really cool frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens.

If you don't have health insurance and can't afford to spend the rediculous amount of money needed to buy a pair of eyeglasses you may want to check out ZenniOptical.com and see if you can find some eyeglasses on the website that you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon