Monday, December 22, 2008

Do you know how long its been since I went to Silver Dollar City inBranson. Not since my late teens. They serve this awesome homemade ice cream with fresh strawberries and this wonderful cherry lemon aid. BransonGetAways.com is a good site to look at for Branson vacation packages. They even have this feature where you can bid on vacation packages thats kind of cool. They have gold, silver, platinum packages and a family package. They all look pretty good to me, not that I can afford to go anywhere.
I used to love the funnel cakes at Silver Dollar city as well. I can remember seeing a show with diving mules in it too. Boy those were fun days. I am way to old to ride the rides though. I tried that at the county fair once and woke up feeling like I had been beaten up.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You have got to go and check this place out! Branson resort is a really cool place to go and visit.

12:21 PM  
Blogger AngelicalTick said...

Last time your dad and I went, we forgot how old we are, you know we went to Silverdollar City and rode all the rides. We were sore and stiff for days afterward. Your dad decided not to go antmore. Sometimes I would like to go back and shop.

10:19 AM  
Blogger network said...

Need to find a vacation spot? Check this out for a Branson vacation!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon