Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've been running 3 or 4 times a week on the treadmill before work. I love it. I've worked my way back up to 18 minutes and 40 seconds. I increase the length of each run by 5 seconds each time I do it. I'm slowly burning fat once again. I'm sure I would burn fat a lot faster if I took diet pill but I'm concerned about how they affect my breathing and heart rate.

Ofcourse running on a treadmill is nothing like running in the dark on a nearly deserted road. Its just you in the darkness, the road, the water trickling in the ditch next to you, a dome of stars over your ead and big black cedar trees on both sides. I used to compare it to running through a tunnel of stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon