Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am supposed to be writing about motorcycle accident attorneys. Do motor cycle accidents really happen enough that they require such a specific attorney?
Last week after the ice storms I went out to my car to warm it up for work and the door handle came off in my hand. The handle on the inside of the door has been broken for two years or longer. I just rolled down the window to get it open until now. When the outside one broke I had to start climbing over the passenger seat and started bruising my right thigh badly. Bear went and talked to the people at the Toyota place and they were going to charge 400 dollars to fix them. I found the parts on Ebay for 12 dollars and a man who will do the labor for 40. Isn't that awsome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon