Saturday, January 03, 2009

I don't write regular posts in this blog very often. I actually keep pretty busy these days and that doesn't allow me a lot of time to write blog posts. But I am for the most part busy doing things I really like. I love getting up a little bit early to go work out at the gym at work. I love my 18.4 minutes of running on the treadmill. I love my new job. I'll love it a lot better when it slows back down after these holiday left overs are over with. I really, really love my growing bookstore. And it is growing. My sales continue to increase a little bit each month along with the size of my inventory. Now that its winter my inventory is coming strictly from second hand stores. This does require a little bit of driving on my part. Every two weeks I drive to a Salvation in Clarksville that sells me books for 10 cents each and last weekend I hit a consignment store in Morrilton (I won't be going back there). I am thinking about trying to find the Salvation Army in Conway and I know there is supposed to be a really huge Goodwill in Springdale. I love book scouting and I love selling the books I find and even getting them ready for shipping.

Its a beautiful morning outside. The trees outside are bare of leaves. Except for the oaks that hand onto there rusty crumpled remains until spring. The sky is overcast and a soft mist hands over everything. Its dreary and just a little bit creepy and perfect! its time for me to get off my butt, get dressed, and hit the second hand stores though.

1 Comments:

Blogger CatHerder said...

Nice to see a "regular" post from you...glad youre book selling is going well...you sound motivated which is what i need for 2009. Happy new year!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon