Monday, March 09, 2009

I had a huge scare today. I have a three caret diamond wedding ring. The diamond came from one of the engagement rings that my mother in law was given. I think it was the second or third marriage. Its set in a thick and heavy gold band. I have lost a lot of weight recently due to taking diet pills and cutting my daily calorie intake down to 800 or less and as a result my rings are a lot looser.

I had to go to a training class at work today and I just happened to notice my wedding ring was not on my finger when I went in there. I ran out to my desk and eventually found it under my desk. At some point in time it slipped right off of my finger. I think I need to leave the rings locked up here at home until I can get them sized if there going to slip off of my fingers that easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon