Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't have a whole lot of jewelry that I wear. I have a few costume items but they are not very comfortable to wear at the office. I have a silver pentagram and chain and a string of freshwater black pearls I got for Christmas. I wear those two items a lot. I also have two rings. My wedding ring and a sapphire and gold ring Dennis gave me. I would like to have a few strings of different colored pearls as well as a long string of amber and moonstones. I don't think I have a need for a lot of real jewelry though as nice as it would be.

1 Comments:

Blogger sammi said...

It's very interesting,you are a humorous man from your blog.I like playing ,travel ,and shopping . the women like to go to jewelry stores and like to buy Jewellery ,the more and the more people like good jewelry ,the young girl or boy like fine Jewelry .In the past time ,Jewelry is wealth ,but now ,every one can have own Jewelry .It's became a trend in life!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon