Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have been in this home with all new furniture for 7 years now. When I saw all new furniture I mean I bought the furniture after I moved in because I sold all of my old furniture. After living here for 7 years with the step brats going from kids to teenagers . . . Well the furniture is looking pretty rough and rough looking furniture is kind of depressing. I wouldn't want to buy expensive furniture again because the kids still have a few teenage years left here so if I bought new furniture it would have to be discount furniture because I know its very likely that my furniture will look like crap again in a few years. They don't seem to learn to respect the furniture until after they move out of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon