Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do you think that Icy Hot could be considered industrial products. I'm pretty sure its wax based and a lot of wax comes from petroleum products. I think. what ever. All I know if my back hurts, there are no teenagers awake to give me a back rub and I'm going to have to talk my husband into putting some icy hot on it before he goes to bed. Its been a long weekend and a long day on the motorcycle. Fun but long. I am really really getting quiet the farmer tan. On my neck and on my arms. I somehow got a V shaped tan on my neck and chest yesterday and today I got the outline on my sunglasses on my face yet again. My hair has gotten lighter too. The combination on the two tends to make me look sun burnished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon