Thursday, December 03, 2009

I may have to pay an additional 6 dollars to send an order to someone who's order was out of stock when I ordered it. That's 6 dollars more than I charged her. That's very frustrating. I found the maker of the particular item (as in where m wholesaler got it from) and have sent them an email. They charge 7.50 on shipping on order under 150 dollars so I am hoping I can get them to go ahead and ship that single flat to the customer for me. Its already late. I can't refund it now. I don't really think this is an issue that a business plan consultant would be able to help me with. If I was selling in a larger volume that extra 6 dollars wouldn't be a problem, but I'm not so it is a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon