Sunday, January 31, 2010

I sometimes wonder about dust in our new eco friendly home. The dust in this mobile home is horrible. We bought this place new and the dust has always been horrible. I have lived in both old and new houses and none of them were this bad with dust. This makes me wonder about my eco home and what kind of dust I will encounter in it. I'm hoping that it won't be much. I don't plan on having a lot of surfaces to create dust with. This house won't have a central heating and air system so I do plan to run air filters throughout the house. After all I have several animals, my husband still smokes, and I do live in the woods.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter Jeffries said...

We have very little dust in our tiny cottage. It is wonderful. In our old farm house the dust was impossible, just awful. I hated it. Being able to easily keep the house clean is one of the many benefits of our new place.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon