Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Did you know there was such a thing as a Fire Service degrees. I didn't. But you can get this degree online at Lewis University Online. I'm not really sure what you would do with that kind of degree after you got it. I am guessing it would have something to do with fire prevention, control, or maybe even that controlled burning they sometimes do in National forest. Or maybe you would train people to fight fires or arrange large firefighting efforts like they do in California or Florida when the big wildfires break out. we don't have very many wildfires here. I remember one happening here in the state over 10 years ago. It destroyed one of my favorite hiking trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon