Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have never had hemorrhoids and therefore never had to deal with hemorrhoid pain relief. I once thought I had one and it turned out to be an abscess. I can't think of a more painful spot to have one of those than that part of your body. When I had to go to the bathroom I had to stand up. I developed a fever and I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor when it finally broke on its own. That was probably on the top 5 of the most painful things I have ever experienced. It took that thing three days to drain completely. The skin was kind of stretched out for a week or so and I was timid about doing things like sitting down and bending over for several days after that simply because of the memory of the pain I experienced.
If you ever get one of those the best way to draw it out is to take several long hot baths. Several a day for a few days until it breaks. Allowing it to break and drain on its own is not nearly as painful as having a doctor do it. You can use an anesthetic meant your your teeth and gums to help numb the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon