Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I started taking vitamins not to long ago. I had not been feeling very well for a while. I felt tired and out of breath and just drained in general most of the time and I could not figure out what was causing it. Then one morning I woke up and it felt like there was a weight on my chest. An effort as small as getting up and crossing the room made me breath had and made my heart beat rapidly. I have had problems with anemia for a while but I had no clue it could cause those symptoms. I don't have health insurance so its not as if I can go to the doctor for anything. These days they won't let you in the door unless you have 100 dollars to pay them up front regardless of whats wrong with you. I took one vitamin and felt better within 3 hours though.
I have never heard of an hgh. I have been sitting here trying to figure out what in the word that could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon