Saturday, May 01, 2010

I don't get credit card offers anymore. They probably look at my credit history and say "This one is not to be trusted with a credit card ever again." Its not like its my fault. Its all my husbands fault. Its to bad he waiting until he was 40 to become a more responsible adult. Most people learn from there mistakes in there early 20's. It can be very difficult to prove to him that he is wrong about something, even after he messes it up. I hope our future is much more secure. Although the experience of insecurity has done me good in many ways.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZenaT_Pinter2284 said...

留言支持好作品~來打聲招呼-大家好!!! ........................................

11:12 AM  
Blogger 育偉倫航 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................

6:00 AM  
Blogger 玄雨 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」...............................................................

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon