Saturday, May 01, 2010

I wonder if the tow trucks were offering 24 hour towing last night during the storms. I think there were 4 tornadoes that touched down in the state last night. Were being hit by another storm right now. As far as the storms go we didn't really get hit all that hard. The tornado touched down out toward tech (which is where they always seem to touch down. I don't know what towns got hit last night. The news was saying its towns that have been hit recently. The only tornado I have been in was an F1. I was out in it trying to try up my Irish Juniper trees before the storm ripped them apart. The new owners of the house ripped those trees up and got rid of them. If I had known they were going to do that I would have found a way to bring them with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon